MS Excel - Mastering Formulas and Functions (Online)
| || |
|Venue ||Online - Microsoft Teams|
|Date ||Thursday 8th June 2023|
|Time ||14:00 - 17:00|
|Information ||This course is aimed at users who need to use advanced Excel formulas and functions. You will learn how to work with some Financial Logical Lookup Text and Date and Time functions. In addition you will learn how to troubleshoot formulas and functions and control calculation options. At the end of this course (and with a little practice) you should feel confident to find and use most Excel functions.
Course pre-requisites - Is able to work with the Windows operating system and Excel fundamentals including selecting cells and ranges basic formulas and functions absolute references and cut copy and paste. If your foundation in Excel needs to be strengthened please attend the Excel Fundamentals course before this one.
1. Financial Functions - PMT IPMT PPMT the Loan Amortisation Schedule template other financial functions.
2. Logical Functions - IF AND OR NOT – letting Excel decide for you.
3. Lookup Functions - VLOOKUP MATCH INDEX.
4. Text Functions - Extracting and combining text with LEFT RIGHT MID CONCATENATE also LEN and VALUE.
5. Date and Time Functions - TODAY DATE YEARFRAC NETWORKDAYS WORKDAY.
6. Nested Functions - IF(OR; IF(AND; IFERROR(VLOOKUP etc.
7. Troubleshooting Formulas and Functions - Tracer arrows error checking evaluate a formula control calculation options
MQA APPROVAL UNDER PROCESS
|CPD Units ||3 units on full attendance|
|Seats Left ||-2|
|Price ||Rs 4000 |
|Booking Deadline ||Thursday 8th June 2023|
|Map ||View Map|